Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TODAY'S MAIL


Today was good news for mail, first I learnt that the pendibulle I sent to Romania was finally there, its been a long six and a half weeks waiting to know it had safely arrived. It was stitched on 40 count linen in the colour choice of my exchange partner DMC 498. This is my second pendibulle, the first one went to a friend in Australia and I forgot to take a photo. I enjoy making these and think they would be lovely filled with lavender but one can't do that for overseas postings.
Then in today's mail I received a parcel from France and in it was a zigouioui from my exchange partner, stitch in lovely soft green shades on linen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Lee, first of all, thank you for inviting me as a friend on ems. Unfortinally I want be able to send you a personal message yet on ems site. I don´t have enough post´s. But I´ll work on it.

Your pentibulle looks very nice. I have not tried to stitch on of those yet. But within time I mostly will. Are they hard to do ??

Take care
Hildegard