Monday, June 9, 2014

WEEK TWO

 
The past week did not turn out to be  very good I am battling a heavy chest cold and would like to think I am winning as there is so much I want to get done. However to the important matters in hand. It is the 2nd Monday of the month and time to announce to who the small mystery gift will go to this week
I have decided to make it my newest follower, so congratulations Jo who can't think of a clever nickname.
Jo if you would send to me groatieburn@xtra.co.nz  your full name and address I will have the parcel away to you as soon as I am out and about.

 For now I am  giving in and going back to bed

13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

I hope that you feel a lot better soon, Lee.

Kaisievic said...

P.S. Congrats to Jo.

gracie said...

Sending hugs and I hope you will feel better soon. Congratulations to Jo.

Annie said...

Chest colds are awful. Take care and I hope this one goes out the door soon!

Annette-California said...

Sending you get well wishes!
Congrats to Jo!
love Annette

Mouse said...

ohhh hope you feel much better soon ((hugs)))
and congratulations to Jo too :) love mouse xxxxx

cucki said...

Sending you hugs my dear x

Vickie said...

I am praying for you. I hope you get lots of rest with Tabitha.♥

KimM said...

Hope you're better soon - and best to Jo!
xxx

Merilde said...

Sorry to hear that you are "under the weather." Sending wishes for a speedy recovery.
Lori
Congratulations to Jo!

Carol said...

Feel better soon, Lee! And congratulations to Jo--I'm sure she will love her surprise :)

Karoline said...

Hope you are feeling better Lee

Catherine said...

I'm catching up on your posts from newest to oldest ~ so I already know you are feeling better! Colds are not fun!