Tuesday, June 17, 2014

WEEK THREE

 
First my thanks to everyone for their messages and good wishes, my health is much improved and the sun is shining at present so I must venture forth soon and stock the pantry once again. Also off to the post office to post week two's mystery gift to Jo. Stitching took a little longer as I did not get anything done for a while  I was battling the cold. I have no photos to share at present as no stitching has been done for the past couple of weeks, but my mind is going round with ideas so I look forward to getting back to my needle and thread.
Well the first weeks mystery gift went off to Bea who had put the first ever comment on my blog, the second going off now to my newest blog follower and THE THIRD GOES TO...................................
I put all the names of my regular followers in a basket and the name I drew out was Vickie of A Stitcher's story.. Congratulations Vickie please sent me your mailing address and I will go and finish stitching my mystery parcel.
 
 Check back again next week to see where the next mystery parcel will go too
 

11 comments:

Annette-California said...

WOOHOO Vickie!! Congrats!
Glad your feeling better.
love Annette

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Glad you're feeling better, Lee. It seems like forever when we can pursue our favorite pastimes, doesn't it? I can't wait to see your next creation.

Congratulations to Vickie, too! I know how wonderful it is to receive one of your beautiful needle treasures.

Be well. I'll be back to visit.
xo
Donna

Mouse said...

glad to hear you are feeling much better and congrats to Vickie too :) love mouse xxxx

gracie said...

Good to read that you are feeling better. Congratulations to All who are lucky enough to receive a mailing from you!

Lynn B said...

Nice to hear you are feeling better.

I love your idea of choosing gifts for your blog anniversary, I think I may do something similar in the future.

cucki said...

Nice to hear that you are feeling better...
Congrats to Vickie ..
Big hugs xxx

cucki said...

Nice to hear that you are feeling better...
Congrats to Vickie ..
Big hugs xxx

Vickie said...

Oh my goodness! I had to read that twice. Thank you so much Lee. It is an honor to receive anything made by your very, very skilled hands.
I am glad you are feeling much better.♥

Carol said...

What a nice surprise for Vickie--I know she will love whatever you send her, Lee! Glad you're feeling better, too!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations to Vickie! I'm getting very excited now having read the other comments on here about your work.

Catherine said...

Glad you are feeling better! Vickie is so sweet ~ I know she will treasure your gift!