Thursday, December 6, 2012

MORE WONTONS

I am now able to share with you the rest of the won ton pincushions made in the last Stitching Friends challenge. I posted the one I stitched a while back. This first one shown here was designed and stitched by Ann, using Queen stitch strawberries .
 
 
I received this one from Heather it has a lot of stitching, I really need to untie it to show you  how the design covers all the square A lots of planning to make all the stitching fit into place.
 
 
 
Joan really captured the apple blossom theme that was suggested with her lovely soft toning flowers on her Won ton..
 
 
while Lyn's won ton had a different group of flowers on each side and a dragonfly on the tie.
 
 We all enjoyed the challenge. Won tons are  fun to create and quick to stitch and would make lovely gifts. If you would like to make one see my posting for October 20th for the basic instructions, they may have any form of embroidery on them.
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

cucki said...

I love them..they are so cute :)
Love xx

Annie said...

These are so beautiful. You have some very talented stitching friends!

gracie said...

I must have this...I must go to refresh my mind on the directions....you are so clever!

Annette-California said...

Such beautiful embroidery work on each one. What a treat to see all of them and the different stitches. Thank you for sharing.
love Annette

pam said...

Lovely! Thanks so very much for another wonderful quick gift idea.

Rowyn said...

They are all beautiful.

The name gave me a giggle too - they do indeed look a little like wontons! :-)

Chris said...

They are all gorgeous!

Vickie said...

Such beautiful, unique works.

Emma/Itzy said...

Theses are all just so lovely x

Emma/Itzy said...

Lee - my gift arrived today, thank you so much it is gorgeous! I have devoted a post about it on my blog too! :)

http://myitzycreativecorner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/51-wonderful-gift.html

Emma xx