Sunday, December 2, 2012

JUST BEAUTIFUL

These are simply beautiful I love Paeony Roses, have four growing but no blooms yet. As my sister Joan and her husband were coming to visit for a few days Paul asked if they would call at Trenrose Paoenies gardens on their way and bring me a bunch of these lovely flowers. Joan arrived with not one bunch but two, one as Paul had requested and another one from them As you can see most of them are still in bud.
The ones they brought are Kansas the bright cerise red, Mons Jules Elei the mid pink and the pale pink is Sarah Bernhart
.

 
I will have some stitching to share later in the week not my work and I am trying to get one more photo to add to the collection, hope to inspire you all then
 

10 comments:

Annette-California said...

How very thoughtful of your sister to bring you flowers. The Peonies are Gorgeous Lee. I love how you arranged them.
love Annette

Vickie said...

Lee, I love that Paul is still a romantic after all these years.♥

pam said...

How very thoughtful is Paul! The flowers are lovely

Rhona said...

Beautiful!

gracie said...

Magnificent blooms...thank you for sharing...

cucki said...

the flowers are so lovely..
love for you x

Chris said...

Peonies are such amazing flowers. I look forward to them every spring!

Anne said...

Your peonies are very beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

I love peony roses .... Yours are so beautiful, love the colours.

Carol said...

Just lovely, Lee! How nice to see a bright floral photograph at this time of year--everything is very gray and wintry here right now...