I have been awarded a Liebster Award by Rowyn of Stitching under the Southern Cross Thank you Rowyn that was a surprise.
Liebster is a German word meaning favourite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition.
The Liebster award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting.
1. Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers to award the Liebster to
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blog so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
I'll start with the last bit first.- 5 Random facts about myself.
1. I am a Christian and very active in my church.
2. I grew up in the far south of NZ in a small place called Ocean Beach (near Bluff)
3. We lived in Melbourne Australia when we were first married and both our children were born there ( Kiwi's born in exile claims son)
4. And I am the world's worse speller- spell checks on computers were invented for people like me.
5. I cant knit. tried and that was the biggest disaster possible '-till I discovered knitting beads on very fine needles- that I managed.
I would like to share this award with.
Gracie from Needles pins and Dragonfly's.
Pam of Confessions of a Southern Stitcher.
my friend Mouse at Tales of a Stitching Mouse.
A friend who also enjoys Wessex Stitchery MaryJoan from Mary Joan Stitching
and Evelyne of EEF's Needle.
Do visit them and enjoy their blogs.
I'm off to post the news on their blogs.