Saturday, March 17, 2012

A HAPPY WEEKEND TO YOU ALL



And a Happy Day to all blog visitors

This is IHSW weekend and this time I am working on a mon ami pierre design, which I has started last year, it came to light again when moving things round ready for the builders to start. Yes at long, long last work has started on repairing the front room that was flooded at the begining of December last year, on removing the flooring it was discovered the original floor boards were under neath and they were still quite damp... so a little delay while that area drys out.  Back to my stitching plans for the weekend this pocket shown here is what I am working on.....
 and here is what stage I am at hopefully there will be lots of progress to show by the end of the weekend.
I am working on 40 count permin linen using 1 strand of Chameleon stranded hand dyed from The Cherry Tree in South Africa, the shade is Thatch a lovely blue/grey shade which I am quite fond of.

Happy stitching to all taking part in IHSW.

7 comments:

gracie said...

The pocket is going to be beautiful. The shade of thread looks so soft....I can't wait to see it complete.

Annette-California said...

Your pocket is looking amazing already. Your color does look soft and very pretty.

Vickie said...

Oh what a lovely project! Have a great day Lee!♣

Carol said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Lee! Looks like a lovely project you have started :)

Evelyne said...

I love the colour that you have chosen.
Have a nice week-end, Evelyne

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Beautiful crosstitch! Please Welcome to my blog too, about my crosstitch, quilt and ministry! Will be glad to be your friend! Hello from Russia, Nika

Rowyn said...

Your stitchers pocket is going to be beautiful!

I've awarded you a Liebster award, if you'd like to participate pop on over to my blog for the instructions :-)