Monday, October 3, 2011

OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN

I have just launched a new blog   "Other side of the mountain" I invite you to drop by sometime,
 you will find it at-http://othersideofthemountain-lee.blogspot.com/

 I will still be here writing NOTES FROM UNDER THE MOUNTAIN as usual... meanwhile its back to the stitching I am putting together a wall hanging from blocks that the children at Jan's school have made.
 I'm over the hard part, using the sewing machine... I am a hand stitcher and I am sure the machine knows it!!!!  and so I have problems with tension etc etc. Now I am handstitching the binding down and its heaven, reminds me I must finish my quilt sometime ( I wont say how many years ago it was started)



Good day scraps, graphics and comments for myspace, orkut, friendster

No comments: