Friday, March 4, 2011

HOME AGAIN

We arrived Home at the begining of this week, and life has been a bit hectic since then. I will post some pictures from our trip in the weekend, so I can show off New Zealand.
Thank you to all who left a comment on my last posting, I did manage a little stitching while we were away, however I need to mount the pieces I stitched before I show them to you., I also gathered some postcards to send with them.
When we stopped for a few days with my sister and her husband in Napier at the end of our trip, I asked Joan to give me a lucky number for the draw. She selected no. 6.

AND THE WINNER IS....
 Evelyne from France who was the sixth person to leave a comment.
Please send me your full name  address, Evelyn so I can post the pieces to you.


And here is one veiw taken on the West coast of the South Island.....more to come.


4 comments:

Mary Joan said...

So glad to see you are safe and well. Look forward to seeing you pictures of your holiday and of course your stitching.

Hugs from Mary Joan

Carol said...

So glad to heart that you made it home safely, Lee. I've been thinking a lot about you and your fellow New Zealanders since that horrible earthquake...

Can't wait to see the photos of your trip and congratulations to lucky Evelyne :)

Rachel S-H said...

Glad you made it home. Congratulations to the winner!

Evelyne said...

Hi Lee,how your vacation to New Zealand! I hope that you enjoyed it as much as we did a couple of years ago! I like it to have won something.
Here is my address,
Evelyne Martens
Lieu Dit Le Demangeot
71520 Brandon
France.
Have a nice weekend!