Thursday, January 27, 2011

VALENTINE EXCHANGE

This lovely Pin keep arrived in this mornings mail, it is from Celine in France, my exchange partner in EMS cross stitch forum Valentine exchange. It is an Atalie design "Louise" and I am so thrilled to recieve it. I often visit the blog http://ataliestitchers.blogspot.com/ to admire and enjoy the lovely work there. I have not yet found anyone in NZ stocking these designs.
Celine and I have exchanged pieces several time over the past year, its always a thrill to send something to someone you have come to know through exchanges. And this lovely piece is very special because these are her first atempts at French knots.
This exchange was for a needlebook or pin keep or scissor fob on Valentine theme.... I cant show you what I stitch till I know it has arrived, it is one of those piece I have mentioned as being under wraps for a while.
Thanks to Lynn B's blog http://happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com/ and information she share on Picasa 3 web albumns I am now able to make collage pictures for my blog. I can see I will have a lot of fun in future.
Still a couple of things I want to find out how to do.
More to share with you shortly, meanwhile Happy stitching

5 comments:

Kathy said...

What a stunningly beautiful piece. Lucky you for receiving such a beautiful exchange.

Carol said...

Wow! That is one of the prettiest pieces I've ever seen, Lee. What a wonderful exchange you've received :)

Annie said...

Gorgeous pinkeep! You had a great exchange partner!

Mary Joan said...

WOW, this is lovely. I would love to be able to stitch and make-up this design.

Lynn B said...

Hi Lee,

This is really beautiful, I am not surprised you were pleased.

Lee I think you have put the name wrong on the link to my blog, however I am glad I helped you with the Picasa tip, I find its nice to share info like this because when i first started editing my photos I did not have a clue what to do!

Kind regards

Lynn B
www.happinessiscrossstitching.blogspot.com