Thursday, July 22, 2010

LUCKY NUMBERS

I have done my draw for someone who left a comment on my blog during the last month, using the Random number web site -http://www.random.org/ to draw a number.
here is the result.....
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 30
Result: 16
I counted off each comment and no 16  was from Annie, from Annie Bebop's Coloring Book Blog. Annie a small gift is here waiting to be posted to you, please send me your address.

Then I decided to do a second draw and made it between the 19 people who have become followers on my blog... and here is that result.
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max:19
Result: 14
Starting at the bottom and working up no. 14 is Mary Joan from England. Mary Joan I look forward to sending you a small packet when I have your address.

Thanks to everyone for their support during my first year of blogging.

2 comments:

Annie said...

OMG! I can't believe how lucky I am. Sending you an e-mail now (to the address in your profile) and thank you so much!

Lee said...

I have posted off to both Annie and Mary Joan.