Monday, August 29, 2016

WHAT WAS IN THE BOX

It is time to reveal what was in the box for my blog anniversary gift, Lori was the one to receive it and her choice of colour was Pink and Aqua .and now that I know the box has arrived safely I can show you.
A scissor fob and a pincushion ........ not shown in the photo  is that the pincushion was  made like a footstool with thread wrapped beads to stand on. My second small gift has now been stitched and will be on its way shortly.

I have just finished stitching some brightly coloured birds to make a mobile for Finn I have posted a picture of them on my other blog here They are very bright and would not go with the pretty pastel embroideries above!   Now its back to the cross stitch pieces I am stitching.
 

8 comments:

Naomi Old said...

Creative pretty embroidery Lee.

Annie said...

That is really a gorgeous set. You have so many unique ideas for finishes!

Madtatter80 said...

Wonderful gift, lovely to see your work :)

Merilde said...

These treasures in person are truly beautiful. I am so lucky to be the recipient of such loveliness. My stitching time has a new glamor when using these beauties!!

Von said...

What a beautiful gift - Lori is sooooo lucky! :)

Unknown said...

SUPER Lee.

Just Another Old Geezer said...

So delicate and so very lovely!!
http://freecrochetpattern.weebly.com/easy-crochet-patterns-for-coat-hanger-covers.html

Annette-California said...

Beautiful box presentation - Gorgeous set of gifts! Lori must be soo happy! love Annette