Thursday, April 2, 2015

RABBITS AND MORE RABBITS

 This year I had to come up with something different for the family for Easter, last year's Easter Eggs looked great BUT I am told the chocolate was disappointing,



The suggestion that each person gets a block of their favourite Chocolate would solve that problem but not very exciting for Easter !! a google search found this  link to some punch art Rabbit packaging and I adapted the idea to wrap a block of Chocolate and this is the result



having made one .......like all rabbits they quickly multiplied and I hope the family like these


...........and two more for the Wellington Family who arrive here tomorrow on a short visit.



Tonight I will decorate my Easter Egg tree and post photos during the weekend and  share what I have been stitching for the month of March.


9 comments:

Annette-California said...

So much Cuteness! How darling all your sweet (pun intended) bunnies look. Your family is in for a real treat. Happy Easter! love Annette

Kate said...

These are so adorable! Enjoy Easter with the family.

Rhona said...

So cute! Happy Easter.

Madtatter80 said...

Love your fun projects and I used to make the old sugar eggs all decorated with royal icing and had friend that would keep them for several years. I find it best to enjoy the chocolate egg from where I am sitting :)

Vickie said...

How adorable! And fun!

Annie said...

Those are the cutest bunnies and the perfect presentation for the chocolate. I can't believe you got complaints about the chocolate when the eggs were so gorgeous! Tough crowd!

Merilde said...

Very cute packaging. (the egg was so beautiful though!)

Cindy's Stitching said...

Very cute

Thoeria said...

That is so cute and clever Lee!!