Wednesday, November 19, 2014

CHRISTMAS EXCHANGE

Last night was our Embroiderers Guild Christmas dinner and of course we have a parcel exchange you can make or buy your gift but it should be about $5, I decided to make a hanging decoration. When I found out Maree had recieved it I was sure she must have seen it in progress on one of her visits to see me but luckily no.... must have been burried somewhere under the large pile of bits on my coffee table that serves as my work area. I received a delightful glass angel in my gift.
 here is the piece i stitched.......







It was a fun piece to stitch. back soon with another exchange although my piece has gone out the official posting date is the 20th of November so will wait a few more days and then share it with you.

Happy stitching

13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Such delicate filigree work. Lovely!

Vickie said...

Oh how creative and beautiful Lee.

Evelyne said...

Beautiful Christmas gift you made Lee.
Have a nice time.
Evelyne

Annette-California said...

Gorgeous ornament Lee! I love all the delicate stitches. So elegant.
Lucky Maree! love Annette

gracie said...

As usual your stitching is exquisite.

Diane Lithgow said...

This was wonderful in person. i love the tassel work lee.

Madtatter80 said...

Love the white and gold very beautiful!

Thoeria said...

Such beautiful delicate work!

Annie said...

Lucky Maree! Best $5 gift ever.

Maggie said...

Wow, that's beautiful!

Blu said...

WOW that is stunning! Maree is so lucky!

shirley flavell said...

A stunning piece of work Lee as is the previous post of your blackwork background heart. Such wonderful gifts to receive. Shirley

Carol said...

Maree must have been thrilled, Lee--it is so lovely :)