Monday, December 30, 2019

CATCHING UP

I did not get to send Christmas Greetings on my blog, an unexpected trip to hospital put a stop to that, home now and feeling quite ok again. Hope everyone’s Christmas was truly blessed.
 Last gifts to show you are the Winnie the Pooh mobile made for little Ronan, who is too young to enjoy opening gifts but loved the paper and the noise it makes.

and the Counting caterpillar for Finn




and for  Jan and the older grand daughters....  I made the ones for the girls first and when
Jan saw them she wanted one too..... I think I would like to make one for myself as well.


As I have mentioned before my new fund raising idea for 2020 is a "One a month Club" The first set of decorations are all complete, waiting for photos to be taken I will be back in the new year to share them with you.

To all My best wishes for the coming year, 

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I am very glad to know that you are in good health once again my friend. Your Winnie the Pooh mobile is adorable, as is the caterpillar! The initials you made for the older girls are great! Happy New Year Lee!