Monday, January 6, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE

Eve my littlest grand daughter is 1 year old,  her birthday gift was the bird book I shared a while back

and last week I made a special card the number and bunny can be removed from the card as I know little hands like to have things to hold.


Still taking things quietly so that means plenty of stitching time back in a few days to share the launch of the One a Month Club.




 I am unable to reply to the comment as the email link does not work but here is the information
the Bird house is a Noialand design her patterns are for sale and are great to follow here is the link 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/599140200/bird-house-activity-book-soft-book   she has other delightful activity books too.

1 comment:

Being Jeanette Molitor Russell: eccentric wanderings said...

So very lovely. Do you share your patterns? I would love to make that bird book for my soon to be two grand niece. And I adore the keychains too! Again it would be brilliant to know how to make them.