Thursday, January 26, 2023

JANUARY - POPPY'S BIRTHDAY

 Poppy arrived a year ago on January 21st, and I decided she should have a birthday party.


First up a new party dress was needed. Thanks to the lovely supplies of laces from Ann and Fiona I had everything needed to create the special dress and was thrilled when it turned out just as I had planned 



A birthday needs gifts and Rosie  had a special one for her.......a Teddy bear so they would not need to share Rosie's bear anymore.



The girls had pretty party hats tp wear....

and of course there was a birthday cake.




and a piñata to add to the fun.


This year my plan is to make another photo book, I want it to be a year book with a special photo story for each month so it will be a year long project. Sharing them on my blog will give me a chance to see how the photos look  together and if need be make changes before they go in the book. I hope you will enjoy these  with me.  Of course when I set up to take photos the other "Star" member of the family just has to join  in!!

I wanted a photo for the front piece for the" Year of the Rabbit"  Its still work in progress  I'm ready to take photos  this weekend of the February story then will need to get busy with needle and thread and create some more outfits. Yes there is lots of fun ahead this year.




1 comment:

Vickie said...

Very fun, sweet photos!
The year of the rabbit and cat! HA!