Friday, June 25, 2021

MY ALICE IN WONDERLAND COLLECTION

In answer to an email request here is the full Alice in Wonderland collection.
No I did not use a commercial pattern, I read and studied the book, search to see what other people had done on google and Pinterest and then created my own, sometimes doing a sketch first but often creating from what was in my minds eye. They are all about 10-12cm tall. Alice took the longest  dressing her was easy but I had trouble getting the look I wanted for her hair, embroidery threads or wool did not look right then Maree made the suggestion of using  a hair extension. from the $ shop. Not easy to use but it worked great.
Yes I have started on the research for  my next collection the Wizard of Oz 




























 

4 comments:

gracie said...

Absolutely fabulous.

Carol said...

Oh, Lee, each and every one of these is delightful! I don't think I could choose a favorite, but I especially love the white rabbit. Your attention to detail is always top-notch. Thank you for sharing :)

Petal said...

Lee
Lovely to get some tricks of the trade i.e. hair extensions.
Sharing individual ideass is part of friendships made through our love of needle & thread.

Vickie said...

Love, love these! Especially the mouse in the teapot.