Monday, December 31, 2018

FOR CAITLIN

I really enjoyed stitching these five little penguins, they were part of Caitlin's Christmas present and were one of two felt board sets I made for her. Along with these I had collected several rhymes which I printed onto card and laminated.


Caitlin has completed her degree in Early Childhood Education hence Grandma making teaching aids for her these in the form of felt board sets. We have collected plenty of ideas for the future too.
The other set I made for her was Five little Ducks went out to play.

Here we are at the end of the month, so this is my last post for the year, looking to the new year I wish everyone best wishes and blessings for 2019.



Post script for Maree here is the latest addition to the Peppa pig set , Candy Cat went in the post today.



4 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh my. How can it be that Caitlin has completed her degree in Early Childhood Education already? How time flies. I still think of her as such a young lady! What perfect teaching aids you have made for her Lee. And Candy Cat! So cute!! Happy New Year my friend!

Kate said...

The penguins are adorable! ^^

gracie said...

I love your creative mind. Happy New Year!

Madtatter80 said...

I love felt projects so cute what you're doing 🌟❤🌟