Wednesday, December 12, 2018

BACK AT LAST.

I never got to share all the stitching I did for the Christmas tree stall at the church fair. In fact I did not even get to the church fair. Unfortunately health problems put me in hospital for a few days then it was home resting  and recovering slowly. I am glad to be able to report I am back to normal again now, its been a long couple of months.
I had set up the tree ready for the stall, which was a big help as two friend came in and took everything down to the church, set it up and them did the sales on the morning of the fair, They raised $250.00 which was great. I had put the decoration in three price groups $3.  $5.  $7 so nothing was too expensive for hand made items.

Hearts designs  were very popular  and I will be making more like these in future. Here are some of the hearts I made.




I am now busy stitching Christmas gifts so hope to get some photos and share with you the fun pieces I am making for Finn and for Caitlin
.

6 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

What a lovely tree and fun gift like ornaments wonderful love the gingerbread men and Angel's at the end. Great to see your post.

Merilde said...

I was just going to send you a note to check in. So glad to see your post and happy that you are on the mend. Please take care of yourself! Your ornament are lovely. Happy Christmas! Lori

gracie said...

Wonderful to see your post today. Sorry that you were not feeling well and glad that you are on the mend. Well done with the fair.

Catherine - Hillview Embroidery said...

I’m sorry to hear you haven’t been well. Your decorations are lovely, and I’m glad it sounds like it was a success.

Vickie said...

I am sorry to hear that you were not well my friend. I am glad to hear of your recovery though. My, what gorgeous ornaments you made for a very successful sale!

Beth said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better once again. Adorable ornaments you gifted for charity.