Saturday, January 26, 2019

CONFESSION.......



and I start my day  plate of cereal in hand sitting at the computer catching up with what my blogging friends have been doing. Thank you all for sharing your news and stitching via your blogs. Sorry I must confess I don't manage to add comments the plate of cereal  is in the way!

 Fortunately I have not made any new year resolutions or it would be a fail already, my plans to post early in the year !!!!! well the year has taken to the wing and this month has flown by. We welcomed a new grand daughter Eve Esther into the family on January 5th a little sister for Finn, and knowing that new babies get lots of attention I had a few more of Peppa pig's friends ready to sent down to Finn. here is Emily Elephant and Danny Dog I hope to finish another two this weekend


I have been busy stitching Christmas decorations for this years fair. I know it is months away but while I am in the mood and new ideas are coming to hand, along with being very relaxing stitching.
Looking at last years sales, the hearts with buttons on them sold really well so while up in New Plymouth with Caitlin we went looking to see what we could find, did not find any of the ones we were looking for  so decided on this set of five teddy bear buttons and I am very pleased with how they made up.                                 



Caitlin has decided to stitch one small cross stitch decoration a month , this is to be a woodland theme and stitched in a few hours the first one she decided to stitch was this Margaret Sherry design of a little hedgehog, I decided to join  her and then we talked Fiona into joining us, hopefully in future  at the end of each month I will be able to share the work of all three of us. 


Yes I do have a new name banner at the bottom of my blog, thought it was time I used a New Zealand bird and this is the South Island Tomtit. I am currently working on some NZ bird designs and hope to share them when I next pots/





4 comments:

Vickie said...

Congratulations on the birth of little Eve Esther! Emily and Danny are sweet gifts for Finn.I am sure the teddy bear hearts will sell well Lee. The hedgehog is so cute!

gracie said...

A new baby...how wonderful. I love your Peppa Pig and friends....you are so talented.

Madtatter80 said...

I always admire your work and congratulations on a new family member hugs fro Carollyn 🦋❤🦋

Merilde said...

Just checking in - hope you are well! Lori