Saturday, December 17, 2022

RED, GREEN and MORE



 I am taking part in a challenge with the Facebook group Blyth Dolls Au,  we have been given 12 subjects to post photos one a day for the next 12 days, I am mostly using photos that I have  on file I would have loved to had more time and be able to create more interesting settings and photos, however I have learnt a new skill of adding different backgrounds to photos.

Day one’s theme was red. I posted this photo of Poppy in her red dress, day 2 was green and I used a favourite photo of Rosie. Next day was flamingo and thcat was a challenge and that’s when I picked up the new skill. 4th day was tree I had already shared my photo of decorating the tree earlier in the month so needed to create something different.lm really enjoying the challenge, and will share more with you in the next few days.






1 comment:

Heather Williamson said...

Lee
Good on you for getting involved with something new.
Always the opportunity to learn.
Heather