Saturday, December 3, 2022

LATEST CREATION

 Fiona brought me some scarves, one took my eye and was put aside for a future project, this one did not inspire me at first glance, then I took it apart  and then inspiration came...I discarded the spotted net layer. and the cream piece formed the skirt of this new gown for Belle

The cream ribbon roses were left over from another project and completed the outfit perfectly.
now the fun of taking photos to get that perfect shot starts. interesting how the light at the time changes the finished result.



And maybe these photo's will be the start of a new photo book.



3 comments:

Heather Williamson said...

Lee
Rosie looks very Glamorous.
It really is a project that never ends as one garment leads to another and another. Have lots of fun creating the wardrobe.
Heather

Vickie said...

Belle looks beautiful in that gown. Well done Lee.

Akila said...

She looks gorgeous!! Love the dress