Saturday, August 20, 2022

Who’s the star.?


Someone is making sure she is the star of my planned photo session, had not finished setting up  when
Kaytu was there making a pose to look her best.


Rosie.

Poppy


Belle



I have had a book made of the photos of Rosie's first year and the dress I made, it was a fun project and I now plan another calling it and then there were two, so this time it will include Poppy, have plenty of ideas and my phot sessions will need to be indoor ones as much as I would like to take photos in outdoor settings I can no longer work at ground level. -mobility problems which I am told are just old age.It is limiting life a little and I think has slowed me down but at least I can still stitch and about to go and look through a lovely pile of liberty fabrics that Ann has sent me and decide what to make next for the dolls.

Winter weather has been very extreme in parts of the country, wet and windy here but we have been fortunate no flooding. Good reason to sit and stitch.





2 comments:

Vickie said...

Kaytu is a funny one. ;)
Lee I am beginning to wonder if your granddaughter even gets these dolls to play with? Or are these just your dolls to design excellent clothes for and you play with them?! :) I am awed by their lovely costumes! I am always a pink girl, but wow! This time Belle has just stunned me. Her hair!

Akila said...

Aww these are so adorable!