Monday, August 1, 2022

JUNE AND JULY STITCHING

Its been too cold to come out to the computer hence no postings, have to admit to staying most of my time in the living room where the heat pump keeps the room warm. Today has been bright and sunny and that makes a big change, Lots of stitching over the past couple of months mainly dolls clothes, so here is an photo update of what I have made.

I started to set up to take some doll photos, it had to be inside as the weather outside is wet and windy, someone thought the table had been moved for her to use.

here is Poppy ready for a winter outing new jacket and slacks with scarf and hat knitted by Fiona.


Rosie also got a pair of slacks along with a waist coat and jumper. I would like to have had more of the lovely wool fabric I used for both doll's outfits.



 The jumpers were an idea I found on Pinterest and are made from very small socks .and I made several they were quick and easy 

Next both dolls got tops to wear with slacks 
or leggings.


and then new dresses, Poppy's was made from two different Liberty fabric both in the same colours and similar flowers with the small print one forming the dress bodice. its rather fun using fabric scraps and seeing what I can make from them.


 

 

I will share the new aprons next time and sign off letting  Kaytu have the limelight again 

 


 

1 comment:

gracie said...

Lee, the outfits are so nice and the sock idea is great. Love how the kitty gets into the photo!