Thursday, May 6, 2021

ALICE IN WONDERLAND TREE


 I have borrowed Jan's stick tree to display the Alice in Wonderland collection, as I want to take it to Regional day on Saturday. It does not look as good in the photo as it does in  the real thing.


and getting them all to hang as I wanted was tricky, here is Maree making adjustments, paper clips helped.



The newest ones finished are Alice and the Cheshire cat.

looking at the tree I could add one more, before it is displayed next, probably doing Book Week at Jan's school. 

What next, I really enjoyed making the set and although I have some ideas for other books, I think I will look towards making another set and the Wizard of Oz has plenty of scope for ideas. so wait and see. meanwhile its Peter Rabbit Finger puppets for the goodies bags for Ronan's second birthday. Caitlin and I have lots of ideas for the birthday cake too.

............... and there is a little girl who loves fairies, so this Granny plans to make her  one to carry around.




4 comments:

Shami Immanuel said...

Beautiful tree.

Vickie said...

Oh this is just wonderful! I love Alice and the Cheshire cat. You are a fantastic Granny!

Unknown said...

I love these, Was there a commercial pattern or did you design these yourself?

I'm in awe.
barbaraj2000@hotmail.com

Akila said...

Love the tree. I want one too to be able to display my ornaments