Sunday, August 2, 2020

1 a MONTH CLUB -AUGUST

I had lots of fun creating this month's decoration, I had been given some lovely large walnut shells, these I cleaned and bleached before using clear nail varnish on the outside and a dark red one inside,  my little mouse which I have made many of over the years was the perfect size to sit in the shell. What you can't see  is the two extra leaves, one going under the mouse and the other at the back that were glued to the shell to hold the decoration of leaves and beads in place.




I am also having fun with blogger  the layout has suddenly changed  and frustration I can't do as I want, so posting this before I lose it and will experiment more on my next post.


 








4 comments:

Vickie said...

This is adorable Lee! I took the option Blogger gave of reverting back to the old way by clicking on the lower bottom left. I get to use the old way for another few weeks at least until they force me to use the new way. HA!

Diane Lithgow said...

They are adorable. Mine is safely stored in its box with the rest of the year.

Terri said...

Gorgeous! LOVE it!

gracie said...

Love the mouse! Yes blogger surprised me with the changes which also was frustrating at first. I think I may have it figured out!