Thursday, August 13, 2020

FOUR SEASONS


I think my favourite set of peg dolls at this stage is the .... four seasons. Each of these ones has a little embroidery on the costume.



Spring.... as you can see has a daisy theme.


Summer... the dress is Liberty fabric  and there are Bullion stitch roses on the cloak and hat.


Autumn... along with the autumn tones of the braid,  leaves and berries decorate the cloak.


Winter... all rugged up for the cold weather... what we have here today with forecast for tomorrow even colder. the  dress is a tiny piece of embroidery left over from another project.

Now I am working on my challenge doll.... 



3 comments:

Petal said...

Lee each doll is appropriate to mark each season
so much fun to do I'm sure. Looking forward to the Guild Challenge Doll.

Vickie said...

Oh how darling! I must say I truly love Spring. ;) The pink of course!

gracie said...

Oh Lee, they are perfect. Each one is special.