Sunday, April 12, 2020

1 a MONTH CLUB- APRIL

April's decorations are all sitting here, who knows when they will be collected, I've been house bound for a couple of weeks now. I planned this one to be an egg shape to commemorate the link between Christmas and Easter.... however Covid 19 has meant no one got their decoration before Easter.
Today has been very enjoyable, stated with a church service on line, followed by the Royal New Zealand Ballet... Midsummer Night Dream on line... it was wonderful.   A long phone call from a cousin and time to catch up ...that sent me on a family tree search to answer one of her questions.
Then tonight on TV I will watch the film , Good Christopher Robin.
My planned photo of my Easter posy and my Easter tree will have to be on tomorrow’s things to do and I will share later in the week
 Hope you are all enjoying  the holiday break and  keeping well



3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

Lovely decorations and Just the right thing to do, remembering our Our Savior to calm our fears and control the virus Happy Easter 🐣

Cathy said...

Lovely ornament and a lovely way to spend Easter, too.

judia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.