Monday, March 30, 2020

MORE FELT LETTERS

When I did felt letters for the girls at Christmas I followed it up with a letter for Jan as she felt missed out! She also commented it would be nice to have the other letters to make up her name and be able to have them hanging above her desk. It was her birthday this week so I stitched the A and the N  with grey bunnies for her, they are all made from the same shade of felt even though these later photos look different.
 I hope everyone is staying sake and well in these difficult times.being in shut down is not a problem here there is so much I want to get stitched. This afternoons project will be owls.




3 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Lee,
I so love everything you create. I was just looking at the lovely red beetle I won in one of your giveaways years ago. I treasure it.
Be well, my friend.
xo
Donna

Petal said...

Lee
Enforced lock down is working to your advantage and I'm sure JAN was delighted with her Birthday
gift which she can enjoy at home until schools gets up & running again.
Keep the creative ideas ticking over. Heather

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.