Tuesday, September 24, 2013

IHSW UPDATE





Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.
ECKHART TOLLE, The Power of Now

Yes I made progress on my planned piece this weekend but not sitting in the sunny corner in the unit but rather by the fire in the living room, weather forecast for the weekend was  heavy rain and thunder this is my favourite chair and as you can see there is plenty of clutter round it from where I have been working.
 
 
 and here is my progress........................
 
It would have been nice to have complete all the way round but time did not permit and now I must put it aside for a while and work on two pieces that cannot be shown yet but for which the deadlines are coming closer.
 
 I hope everyone who was IHSW stitching had a great weekend.
 

5 comments:

gracie said...

Looks like a nice cozy place...

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

You made great progress! There is so much clutter around my chair I do not have the courage to snap a photo

Annette-California said...

I love getting to see where you stitch:) How wonderful and I see Paul in the background next to your chair. Your border is so pretty. Great weekend progress you made. Thank you for sharing. love Annette

cucki said...

Looks like a cozy sweet place
Hugs x

Vickie said...

Lovely spot Lee. Very nice progress. I made quite a bit of progress also this weekend.