Saturday, April 17, 2010

WEEK TWO AND NOW WEEK THREE.

Week 2.... I had another small piece ready to be delivered to Jan for her work basket and the frustration that being small my camera could not get a close enough for a photo, Digital camera are great but mine is not successful for really close up work. I had cover a retractable tape measure with felt on the bottom and sides and a small embroidery on top and was pleased with the results.
 This week I stitched a design that I made up into a floss ring tag and being flat I was able to copy it using the scanner. The colour is not quite true the purple is stronger than shown. I have been busy and have the next two pieces ready but will not show them till I hand them over.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

So beautiful, Lee. :-)

Carol said...

How beautiful, Lee! The colors are amazing and I love looking at the different stitches...

Your name was picked for my Pay It Forward--congratulations! I'll be emailing you with details soon...