Sunday, March 12, 2023

Back grounds


 I have been playing with backgrounds, having found an app that can remove the background from a photo I can then add my own to create the scene I want, there becomes a problem when I have too many ideas and can’t decide which one to use.

 Here is an example, please help me which one do you like best.......









 I also had fun creating this one I wanted to include in the latest photo book the story of Poppy looking for a leprechaun    the photo I used was one taken when the family were in Ireland last year and is in County Clare.  it had the perfect spot for the leprechaun  to stand.

St Patrick's day is not far away and the dolls will be back then to show off their new dresses... green ones of course

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I prefer the last picture of Rosie.
What a cute idea for the leprechaun. :)
Can't wait to see the girls in green!

Heather Williamson said...

Lee
Photo 3 would get my vote.
Heather