Sunday, October 16, 2022

I wanted a small Christmas tree

I wanted a small Christmas tree for the dolls, living in a country town I find shopping on line suits me well. and everything bought has arrived promptly and just like the picture advertised.... ..........till now!
This is what I ordered 42cm tall ideal size  for Blythe dolls.



This is what I got.! even the stand is different but at least it is 42cm 



 Yes I could have returned it and asked for a refund but that meant packing it up , a trip to the Post Office and cost of return postage, so decided to remodel it instead.    The result.......




and yes Rosie thinks it will do fine, now to add the Christmas decorations and take some photos.






1 comment:

Vickie said...

Oh my. I think you came up with a good solution to the Christmas tree. It looks very nice now. :)