Sunday, April 17, 2022

The Easter Egg Hunt


 The Easter Egg hunt continued and there were plenty to find.

Easter Sunday here is a bright sunny warm day, a larger than usual number at church   and with more freedom over covid mandates we were able to welcome out of town visitors. It was my privilege to select the "Hymns and Dawn added really lovely Easter organ music and we finished with the  Hymn "To God be the Glory" which is a favourite of both of us.

Last night I had dinner with Jan and family and next weekend the Welligton family will be here to stay the weekend with me.
 I hope everyone has a blessed Easter and able to share it with family and friends.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

What darling pictures here Lee. I am so glad your Easter service was lovely. And that your Easter gathering was wonderful as well my friend.