Saturday, February 13, 2021

TEA FOR TWO


















I had seen advertised on line a " High Tea necklace" made with tiny enameled teacups. and to my delight I found a much cheaper version, my order took 5 weeks to get here  but proved to be well worth the wait. Table and food borrowed from the doll's house so the mad hatter could invite the March Hare to tea.

 Next month after my visitors come and go I think I will put the Christmas tree up in the unit as I do want to see what they all look like hanging on the tree, and by then I will have added to the collection.






4 comments:

Heritage Hall said...

Love it, love it. So charming.

Vickie said...

Oh this is just wonderful Lee!

Petal said...

Lee
Look forward to seeing them hanging on your tree.
What fun.

Carol said...

These are just so darling, Lee! All of you tiny details make little character so special. Hope you are well!