Wednesday, January 27, 2021

ONE MORE


 One more for my Alice in Wonderland collection.
The Mad Hatter's tea party ends with as Alice left,   she looked back to see they (the Mad Hatter and March Hare) were trying to put the Dormouse into the teapot, and no doubt that would have been head first! But I decided to let my Dormouse sit up in the teapot instead. I will add to the Alice in Wonderland collection later when I have ordered more felt.

Meanwhile I have decided on a different book for next month, and am currently researching the dress for the characters. more about this next time when I hope to have photos to share.

Guild has started for the year and our first project  we will be stitching a needle folder, with Wessex stitchery on it. This one was made for me by my friend Lyn and she has given the guild permission to copy her design.  About ten years ago on my blog  I shared some of the lovely Wessex pieces Lyn had stitched, she was in the very first workshop that I taught on Wessex stitchery away back in the early1990's and over the years since she has stitched many pieces, and in turn has taught many people this work.




To all my blogging friends may you stay safe and keep well.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

I absolutely love that little dormouse in the teapot!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That dormouse is adorable! I love this collection you have made.